Karunya Institute of Technology & Sciences is driven by the three core aspirations entrenched in its noble mission.
To provide the finest quality of Engineering-Computer-and-Management Education, richly implanted in its brilliant
infrastructure and ultramodern resources to ultimately mould every student completely residential.
"A" Grade by NAAC/approved by UGC as per the norms of AICTE
1. Academic Excellence
2. Value based leadership qualities
3. Zeal to serve the suffering humanity
Excellent job opportunities through campus selection system.
B.E. / B.Tech.:
B.E. Civil Engineering
B.E. Mechanical Engineering
B.E. Computer Science & Engineering
B.E. Information Technology
B.E. Media Technology
B.Tech. Food Processing Engineering
MCA - Full Time 3 Years
MBA - Full Time 2 Years
M.Sc., - (Physics / Chemistry) - Full Time 2 yrs.
B.E. & MBA or B.Tech. & MBA (Dual Degree)
Admission based on +2 Exam Marks and Karunya All India Entrance Examination on 29th April ‘06.
Full Time 1 year.
Master of Engineering:
M.E. Applied Electronics
M.E. Power Electronics & Drives
M.E. Control & Instrumentation
M.E. Computer Science & Engineering
M.E. Thermal Engineering
M.E. Engineering Design
M.E. Structural Engineering
M.E. VLSI Design
M.E. Network & Internet Engineering
M.E. Software Engineering
M.E. Multimedia Technology
M.E. Embedded Systems
M.E. Bio-Medical Instrumentation
* For PG courses candidates who are appearing for the final UG examination.
* Residential Hostel facilities for both boys & girls.
To receive Application Form & Prospectus by post, please send Rs.600/- for UG & Rs.500/- for PG by crossed Demand Draft drawn
in favour of “The Registrar, Karunya Institute of Technology & Sciences” payable at Coimbatore to the following
The Admission Officer
Karunya Institute of Technology & Sciences
Karunya Nagar, Coimbatore - 641114.
Phone:0422-2614324 / 2614300
For NRI Quota, contact:
The Admission Officer, KITS
16, Greenways Road, Chennai-600028.
Phone:044-24614499 / 24951122
Details are available at www.karunya.edu
Application form and prospectus are also available at the following
* Karunya City Centre, No.1168, Avanashi Road, Coimbatore-641037. Phone: 2214201/2214971
* 16, Greenways Road, Chennai-600028. Phone: 24616161
* 37-A, T.P.K.Road, Near Crime Branch Bus Stop, Madurai-625001. Phone: 2338535 (O), 2338722 (PT)
* 10A/2, Trivandrum High Road, Tirunelveli-627002. Phone: 2502233
* 28, Nethaji Road, Frazer Town, Bangalore-560005. Phone: 25461133
* 10-3-163/3(old no 16c) Old Lancer lines, (Rail House) Himmat Nagar Post, Secunderabad-25. Phone: 27824499
* B-1 Block, Community Centre, 1st floor, Mahatta Tower, Janakpuri, New Delhi-58. Phone: 51588513
* Pattam Post, Trivandrum-695004. Phone: 2310777
* Melville Estate, Behind Everest Garden, Near Ghatkopar East Bus Depot, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai-400075. Phone: 25007722
* Mr.Robin Jeya Ananth, 373 B2, Paul Daniel Street, Nagercoil-629001. Phone: 278599
* Mr.Retnakumar, Plot No.476, Door No.4/244 D, TNHB, Millerpuram, Tuticorin-628008. Phone: 2392208
* Mr.N.Rathan Singh, Kirupai Cottage, Fern Foot House, Coonoor Road, Ooty-643001. Phone: 2451255
* Mr.M.Ravindran, No.59,Promande Road, Trichy-620001. Phone: 5501866
* Church Mission Campus, No.5, R.N.Mukherjee Road, Kolkata-700001. Phone: 22316711, 22316712
* Word of Christ, No.20, Nyamolotha Road, Dimapur-797112. Phone: 230207
* Bishop Westcott Girls School, Namkum, Ranchi-834010. Phone: 2261241
ADMISSION OPEN FOR STANDARDS IV TO IX & XI FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2006-2007
UNIQUE FEATURES OF THE SCHOOL
LOCATION: Near Siruvani hills of Western Ghats with salubrious climate, healthy clean air and away from the bustle of Coimbatore city and pollution.
SCHOOL: Situated in an area of 40 acres. Importance is given to all round development and character formation of the students by qualified and committed faculty.
CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES: Western music, vocal music, horse riding, Scouts, Trekking, Karate etc.
HOSTEL: Well ventilated comfortable dormitories with all facilities including geysers and fan. Wholesome Indian cuisine cooked in a modern kitchen.
MEDICAL: Resident doctors and nurses are available 24 hours.
* Can continue B.E. and M.E./M.B.A./M.C.A. in the same campus.
* Co-educational and Residential.
For application and prospectus by post, please send a DD for Rs.200/- drawn in favour of “Karunya Residential International
Matriculation Higher Secondary School” payable at Coimbatore by registered post.
Application can be downloaded from the website www.karunya.edu/admission_krims.html
FOR ADMISSIONS CONTACT:
Karunya Residential International Matriculation Higher Secondary School
Karunya Nagar, Coimbatore–641114, India.
Phone: 0422-2614820 (O), 2614860 (R)